Mount Ober Golf Club is an 18 hole, par 67 course on the outskirts of South Belfast. Visitors are welcome, but should check tee availability. Facilities include Restaurant, Bar and driving range.
Approximate Travel Times to Mount Ober Golf Club by car:
- From Belfast city center: 15 minutes
- From the centre of Belfast, follow the A24 directions to Newcastle.
- On the outskirts of the city, pass the Forrestside shopping centre - continue along the A24 (Saintfield Road) for approximately 1 mile.
- Turn left onto the Cairnshill Road and continue for approximately 1 mile.
- At the roundabout, take the right hand turn onto the Ballymaconaghy Road and continue for approximately 0.5 miles.
- Mount Ober is on the left hand side.